KSC Visitor Complex is an out-of-this-world destination not to be missed. NASA’s launch and landing HQ promises a day of fun and a lifetime of inspiration as you tour launch areas, meet a real astronaut, walk beneath a massive moon rocket, launch aboard the Shuttle Launch Experience and even view a live launch. Options available include an airboat ride, dine with an astronaut and even a behind the scenes tour.
Atribute value here
The Dine-with-an-Astronaut option includes everything offered with our Kennedy Space Center excursion plus an opportunity to sit down for a buffet lunch with an astronaut from NASA’s Astronaut Corps. The limited seating gives everyone a chance to ask questions, get autographs, and have a picture taken. Share the excitement of space exploration through the eyes and personal stories of one of NASA’s best.
- Stroller and wheelchair rentals available.
- Electronic Translator Systems available for hire.
- No backpacks, large bags, coolers, food, or weapons allowed inside the KSC Visitor Center.
- Operates: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Duration: Approx. 12 Hours
- Cancellation Policy: A
- Collection Schedule: C
- Admission To Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex
- Space Shuttle Atlantis
- Shuttle Launch Experience
- Angry Birds Space Encounter
- Apollo/Saturn V Center
- General Bus Tour
- I-Max 3D Movies
- Items To Remember:
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Spending Money