KSC Visitor Complex is an out-of-this-world destination not to be missed. NASA’s launch and landing HQ promises a day of fun and a lifetime of inspiration as you tour launch areas, meet a real astronaut, walk beneath a massive moon rocket, launch aboard the Shuttle Launch Experience and even view a live launch. Options available include an airboat ride, dine with an astronaut and even a behind the scenes tour.
Atribute value here
Go behind the scenes at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. You’ll get a one-of-a-kind experience with the Dine with an Astronaut program, plus the Up-Close Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB) Tour.
Meet an astronaut and get their unique, personal perspective about space exploration. Tour the VAB with an expert guide and see firsthand where vehicles were assembled for launch. Extra stops include a panoramic view of all launch pads from the NASA Causeway and the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
- Stroller and wheelchair rentals available.
- Electronic Translator Systems available for hire.
- No backpacks, large bags, coolers, food, or weapons allowed inside the KSC Visitor Center.
- Operates: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Duration: Approx. 12 Hours
- Cancellation Policy: A
- Collection Schedule: C
- Admission To Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex
- Space Shuttle Atlantis
- Shuttle Launch Experience
- Apollo/Saturn V Center
- General Bus Tour
- I-Max 3D Movies
- Items To Remember:
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Spending Money