Experience an amazing Everglades Airboat and Gator adventure during the day and at night soak in the sights and sounds of South Beach Miami! Day 2 choose whether to explore the art-deco district, top up your tan on South Beach OR have an amazing one on one swim with the dolphins including dorsal tows, foot pushes, kisses and so much more. All options include shopping visit to Miami’s
Atribute value here
Hop into all the action in Miami’s world-famous South Beach. This two-day adventure lets you explore all the great things South Florida has to offer.
Visit the renowned Everglades, and get up-close and personal with our favorite reptile, the Alligator. Enjoy a thrilling airboat ride. Then, watch and learn as our expert reptile handlers teach you all about these amazing creatures. For the brave, photo opportunities are always available.
Miami is a place like no other. Your first taste of the beautiful city will start with a visit to the Bayside Shopping Complex. Situated on the Biscayne Bay, it offers specialty boutiques, name-brand stores, restaurants on the water and spectacular views. For a closer look, board the Star Island Cruise (at an additional cost) and get as close as you can to the homes of the rich & famous.
Your accommodation is provided in the heart of the Art Deco District in South Beach. You’ll be seconds away from restaurants, shops, museums, nightclubs, and the beach.
On day two, you can stay and play in Miami all day before returning back to Orlando, or join us in the morning for a dolphin swim!
- Notice to Single Travelers: There is a single supplemental charge of $95. Single supplements must be added for parties of one at the time of booking.
- Hotel rooms: One room with one King-sized bed will be allocated to groups of two or less unless otherwise specified. One room with two double beds will be allocated for groups of four passengers. Two rooms with a total of four double beds will be allocated to groups up to eight. Three rooms with a total of six double beds will be allocated to groups up to twelve. Should the above bedding arrangements not suit your party, you may request additional rooms for an extra charge. These cannot be guaranteed UNLESS reserved at the time you make your reservation. The extra charge per extra room is $95. A valid photo ID and credit card will be required at check-in at your hotel for incidental charges.
- Swimmers: All persons wishing to swim MUST be able to swim in deep water. All swimmers must be 7 years or older. Swimmers between 7-12 years must be accompanied in the water by a parent or legal guardian. Swimmers between 13-17 years must have a parent or legal guardian present.
- All dolphin encounters start with a 45-minute orientation.
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in our swim programs.
- For the safety of our customers and our dolphins, any person wishing to swim that has ANY mental/physical ailment MUST receive medical clearance from our dolphin facility prior to making a reservation. A medical form can be obtained by emailing our reservations team.
- When booking this activity online, please do so a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Alternatively, you can contact our offices directly to inquire about short-notice bookings.
PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera (underwater not allowed), film, sunscreen/suntan lotion, insect repellent. Earplugs will be provided for airboat ride. Money for food/drinks and souvenirs. Swimwear, towels, and an overnight bag.
DRESS CODE: Cool, comfortable & casual
- Operates Wednesday
- Duration: Two Days, 1 Night
- Cancellation Policy: B
- Collection Schedule: A
- Round Trip Transportation
- Everglades Airboat Adventure
- Snake And Alligator Handling Show
- Overnight Accommodation In South Beach
- Visit To Bayside Marketplace
- Optional Star Island Cruise*
- Items To Remember:
- Overnight Bag Incl. Towel
- Spending Money
*Local Charges Apply