Gatorland is a theme park and wildlife preserve, combining “Old Florida” charm with exciting, new exhibits and one-of-a-kind reptilian shows including: Gator Wrestlin’ Show, Gator Jumparoo, Up-Close Encounters Show an your chance to hold a real live alligator. Why not upgrade your day to include a fabulous Airboat ride or clip in and zip o on an exciting zip line adventure above the parks Alligators and Crocodiles!
Atribute value here
For more than 60 years, Gatorland has been creating Fun, Smiles, and Special Mem-ories for millions of visitors who have entered through its world-famous gator mouth entrance. Located between Orlando and Kissimmee on the South Orange Blossom Trail, Gatorland is one of Central Florida’s classic attractions, and provides a unique and natural alternative to the larger theme parks of today. Founded by the late Ow-en Godwin in 1949, and still privately owned by his family today, Gatorland is a 110-acre theme park and wildlife preserve, combining “Old Florida” charm with exciting, new exhibits and entertainment.
Known internationally as the “Alligator Capital of the World,” Gatorland provides affordable family fun showcasing thousands of alligators and crocodiles including four extremely rare leucistic “white” alligators. The free-flight aviary, petting zoo, one of a kind animal shows, natural alligator breeding marsh, and the “thrilling” Screamin’ Gator Zip Line will ensure your day will be filled with Fun, Smiles and Spe-cial Memories!
Gatorland with Airboat
With this option, you enjoy everything Gatorland has to offer but also get to experi-ence an awesome airboat ride as well! Discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades. Let our experienced Master Captains take you into the breathtaking beauty of natural wonders, including wet-lands, cypress trees, and wildlife. Ride with a certified U.S. Coast Guard Captain and see Florida alligators, turtles, birds, and more in their natural environment. This safe, exciting, and educational airboat ride is filled with surprises and fascination. View wildlife on a U.S. Coast Guard-inspected 17-passenger airboat. Each airboat tour is a unique experience and never the same. You will enjoy whisking across the surface of the water at speeds up to 45 mph while shooting between walls of tall grass.Book Online
Gatorland with Zip line
Clip in and zip off on an exciting outdoor adventure with the all-new Screamin’ Gator Zip Line at Gatorland. Your journey will take you along 1,200 feet of high flying, heart pounding adventure from some of the finest zip line towers in the world. Standing over seven stories tall, these amazing towers feature multilevel launch pads and breathtaking views from high above the treetops. Soar through the air and defy gravity over some of the theme park’s star attractions–including Cuban and Nile crocodiles–before heading over the Alligator Breeding Marsh, complete with one hundred and thirty giant alligators watching from below!Book Online
Zip line Requirements
- Participants must wear closed toe shoes. Skirts, dresses, and short shorts are discouraged.
- Participants must be at least 37″ tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs., and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses (Guests may be required to weigh in at time of participation).
- The Screamin’ Gator Zip Line traverses numerous public walkways and animal exhibits. For the safety of the animals and park guests below the zip lines, cam-eras, cell phones, video equipment including GoPro™ HD cameras and other personal items may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
- Guests will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver, and Consent Agree-ment prior to their launch.
- Wheelchair and stroller rentals available.
- Operates: Mondays & Select Saturdays
- Duration: Approx. 7 Hours
- Cancellation Policy: A, Zip Line :B
- Collection Schedule: 2
- Round Trip Transportation
- Admission To Gatorland
- Thousands Of Alligators, Croc-Odiles, Birds And Other Animals
- Gator Wrestlin’ Show
- Jumparoo Show
- Up Close Encounters
- Petting Zoo
- Airboat Ride*
- Zip Line Adventure*
- Items To Remember:
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Spending Money
*If Option Purchased